Become a Member with Eastern Sierra Land Trust
Become Involved in an Effort that Lasts Forever!
To help preserve the special places and experiences that we cherish for future generations, we need to act now. Please join us in preserving the places that make the Eastern Sierra region so special. With your tax-deductible membership and donations, we are able to protect working farms and ranches, wildlife habitat, open spaces, historical sites, and recreational activities while also providing educational opportunities for residents and visitors.
Your membership to ESLT means permanently protected lands in the Eastern Sierra. With your support, the Eastern Sierra landscape, rich in natural resources, farms & ranches, scenic views and recreational opportunities, will be preserved for all of us today -- and for the future.
Once you become a member you will receive:
- tri-annual newsletter, SierraScapes;
- a package of scenic postcards featuring Eastern Sierra landscapes;
- two ESLT decorative stickers
- monthly e-newsletter with updates on current projects and events;
- invitations to special events, field trips, workshops, land & farm tours;
- special member rates for some events;
- the satisfaction of knowing you are helping to preserve the Eastern Sierra!
When so many things are always changing, it is good to know that some things remain the same – ESLT’s commitment to preserving the Eastern Sierra in perpetuity is unwavering. Learn how good it feels to be a part of something permanent – join us and become involved in an effort that lasts forever!
Please join the more than 700 ESLT members who are helping to preserve the Eastern Sierra
If you prefer, you may give by mail (download this form), or phone:
Eastern Sierra Land Trust
PO Box 755, 176 Home Street
Bishop, CA 93515