Eastern Sierra Land Trust - Business Partners
ESLT Thanks its Business Partners!
- Black Gold Asphalt, Inc.
- Eastern Sierra Land Surveys
- Footloose Sports
- Great Basin Bakery
- Inn at Benton Hot Springs
- Katey O'Neill, O'Neill Text & Graphics
- Mammoth Brewing Company
- Mammoth Mountain Ski Area
- Pelago Corporation
- Rick Kattelmann Photography
- Snowcreek Resort
- Sonoma Wine Company
- Sorenson's Resort
- Stephen Ingram Nature Photography
- Whiskey Creek
ESLT Partners with the Community
Open spaces, working farms and ranches, scenic vistas, and thriving wildlife and plant communities all contribute to our quality of life, and our local economy. By joining ESLT’s Business Partners Program, local businesses and organizations have the opportunity to support the preservation and health of these vital lands and of our local economy. Our business partners are acknowledged on our website, in our tri-annual newsletter, our annual report and at events.
How Businesses & Organizations can support ESLT:
- Donate a percentage of your profits
- Become business members
- Join ESLT as a business
- Set up matching gift programs for employees
- Give gift memberships to employees for holidays, bonus, recognition
- Gift membership for any new “accounts” with Real Estate firm, Banks,…
- Participate in restoration and clean up days
- Provide goods and or services in kind
- Contribute services to projects and events
- Share resources, such as facilities, equipment, etc.
- Sponsor events
- Provide financial support for events
ESLT acknowledges our Business Partners to our members and community, and encourages them to say "Thank You" from ESLT by giving them your business.
To become a business partner, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Include your name, business contact information, and in what way you’d like to partner with us. We look forward to working with you.
For more information contact us at
(760) 873-4554 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ESLT would also like to recognize other supporters who make our work possible.